martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015

siguenos en facebooksiguenos en Twitter


Hello! My name is Gabriela Gouveia and I’m a certified English teacher. I spent 4 years of my life studying at university in order to become a teacher. I have been studying English for some time and during my short teaching career, I have noticed that sometimes, teachers tend to be a little bit boring or they have a lack of motivation. This is why I decided to create this blog and now I want to share some of my work with you.

Welcome to my educational blog. This is going to be dedicated to English teachers who want to revolutionize the way of teaching English by making it fun, interesting and enjoyable. You will find activities, games, and some ideas for teaching grammar in a different way, and also games to make your students start saying their first words in a second language. Moreover, you will find activities for more advanced students and some advice you may take into account when learning or teaching a second language.

I have used most of the activities in the classroom with my students, so, sometimes you may find pictures and videos of my students doing the activities I created.
Remember, we are here to help one another, so any recommendations or ideas can be made in the comment box. It would be good if teachers join this site to create a new way of teaching that students will love because our main goal should be that students learn as much as they can in the best way possible. Writing lots of text on the whiteboard or making students memorize verbs written in their notebooks is not a good idea. We need to develop different ways of teaching as students don’t all learn in the same way.

I hope you like this blog and that you will tell me your experiences and provide your opinions.


See you soon,

Gabriela.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

[COCO TEEN BLOG]